March 4, 2011

25 Random Questions Tag

I had a chance to read all my favourite blogs for the first time in 2 weeks. I saw this on Anshita's, Mehak's and Classy&Fabulous' blog and I figured it'd be nice to do. So here goes, 



1.     Where were you 3 hours ago? At work. Not working, but sitting in the cafeteria chatting with my work friends.

2.      Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? – My blanket

3.      What are you wearing right now? – Still in my work clothes.

4.     What are the colors of your bedroom walls? – Mauve

5.     Who is the last person you sent a  message or comment /BBM? – My bestie, Apurva

6.     What does your last text message say? – tomo’s your mom’s bday. Don’t be a moron.

7.     Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? -  Yep. And I prefer coke.

8.     Is your hair curly or straight? - Poker Straight..

9.     Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? –  Decide if I liked Thai or Chinese better.

10.  Favorite 2 color combination? – white and gold

11.  What is your favorite accessory? Neckpieces.

12.  Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? -  I like Sonam Kapoor. She’s got a very quirky style and it’s refreshing. I like Blake Lively as well.

13.  What is your favorite fashion store/shop? – Forever New, Benetton

14.  When was the last time you drove out of town? – Never. I’m not a big fan of driving.

15.  With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? – Everything at Once by Lenka. It’s been on repeat on my ipod for a few days.

16.  What was the last thing you bought? – Jeffrey Archer’s latest book. Ordered it 20 mins back.

17.  What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? – Reasons to skip work.

18.   Favorite Food? – Thai and Chinese. It’s a tie.

19.  Biggest turn off? – Body Odor, Show-offs

20.  What do you always have on you/wear? – Kohl, lip balm and my watch.

21.  What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? – Mine is probably the most boring answer. But I think it was something I randomly came up with. I’m not really sure.

22.  Favorite style of top/blouse? – I have an obsession with v-necks and I love interesting prints.

23.  Favorite TV show? – Grey’s Anatomy, Vampire Diaries and Big Bang Theory

24.  What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - Small Wonder, Full House

25.   What does your dream bedroom look like? – Very spacey, white walls, red furniture, and a bookshelf covering one entire wall. 

I'm going to try and start posting little by little from now on. I've been working 12-13 hour shifts Mon-Sun for the last month, and I'm still a little hungover. So, its going to take me a while to stop feeling like I'll drop dead any second. A big thank you to all my readers for not forgetting I exist.