March 6, 2011

My Current Favourite Lipstick and a New Haircut

This is going to be a mostly pictures only post. Enjoy!!!

My current love is the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in My Mahogany. I considered writing a review. But there are so many out there, it's pretty much pointless writing one now. I'm sure you guys must be tired of hearing about these lippies.





And this is me wearing it.



I'm in love with this lippie. It is the perfect MLBB lippie. I've been looking for one for ages and my search is finally over. YAAAYYYY!!!!!!

I got a new haircut today and I'm absolutely in love with my hair as of now.





Sorry about the ghost like pose. But I'm trying to cover my face. I'm still not comfortable showing my face on my blog.

For those of you who live in Bangalore, if you get a chance to visit YLG salon in Forum Value Mall, ask for Shamila. She's absolutely the best stylist I've ever met. She's done my last two haircuts and I've never been disappointed.