Ever since I was introduced to cherryculture.com, I've become a big fan of NYX. I love their products, from their concealers to lipsticks to glosses to eyeliners to their palettes. I love them all. None are without fault, but for their incredibly good prices, they're the best quality out there.
I have 3 of these. Real Nude, Kiss and Cafe Latte.
Price: Rs. 90.00 / $2.00
1. Excellent Pigmentation.
2. Loads of color choices.
3. The price. Where else can you get such quality for the price.
4. I like the slightly angled wand applicator. Makes application easier.
5. Staying power is pretty decent. About 2 hours if you don't eat or drink. Pretty much surpasses my expectations from a gloss.
6. Reasonably moisturizing. Will work great in summers. But in colder weathers, will definitely require a lip balm underneath.
7. The packaging is cute.
8. I like the texture. It's not too thick and not too sticky either.
1. The smell (i can't point out what it is) may not suit those with sensitive noses. Though, it does wear off after a while.
Final Verdict: It's a great budget buy. I would definitely buy more, although different shades.