December 6, 2010

Another Blog Award!!!

Two awards in a week. And that too from the same person. I feel so lucky and appreciated. Thank you so much Jiya. It really means a lot to me. I've already said so much about her. But i want all of you to check out her other blog Luxarian Fashion. She has some really good DIY pieces and you get a glimpse of her excellent fashion sense.


And I'd like to pass this award on to:
1. Jiya from Confessions of a Shoppaholic (if you hadn't passed it to me, I'd have passed it to you anyways:P)
2. Anju from indianmakeupways (she always graces my posts with a lovely comment and I love the gorgeous makeup looks she does)
3. Sonali of bollywoodstylediaries (not just because we have a lot in common, but i love her witty and quirky posts)
4. Poohkie from Poohkie's Place. (i love her posts and she's always been so supportive with her comments)
5. Sandhya from 5 Wall. (i just love her creative looks)

6 comments:

shoppingaholic said...

Thanks dear!! Wow... it's a great feeling...:)
:-*

<3

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Congrats!! and thanks for giving me the award!!

sandhyaa said...

aren't u just awesome ???
two wonderful awards in a week !!!
congrats 2 u n me too :D ...
awesome people v are.. :)
thank you so so much once agn !

indianmakeupways said...

congrats to u!!!! and thank u sooooo much for passing it on to us. and thanks again for the lovely words tat u have to say abt us!!! :)

Poohkie said...

Congrats on getting awarded again! This time, I'm gonna give this back to you as well :D

And I'm really touched. This is the 2nd award you've given me :D

ladylavendersays said...

Thank you all. All of you deserved it...

Post a Comment